Friday, June 6

My day of the summer...

today is the most important day of this summer..that's not becasue of shortening in duration of load sheding... can you guess the reason..well today I tasted the first mango of this year. As every normal human being I love mangoes and I celebrate this day every year. You must be thinking that why I am giving it such a huge coverage on my blog :) its because this fruit deserves it. Mangoe is also termed as King of all fruits ('Phalon ka Badshah' - its an urdu phase). There must be some people who while reading this post will totally disagree with me and might doubt my mental fitness. Its their right bcuz may be they like oranges or bananas or something else. But I want to tell them that no fruit exists on the face of the earth which is more juicy and tasty then the mangoes. I am recalling a story which happen with Mirza Ghalib when he was eating mangoes in the hot weather of Dehli. A friend of him came and Mirza asked him to have some. His friend refrained and told that he doesn't like this fruit. A hillarious smile appeared on Mirza's face and he said "Donkeys also dont like mangoes".

No comments: